Last night the internet failed all of us through WordPress and Netflix. Both sites were inaccessible for what seemed like days, at least on Twitter. I love it when people freak out, so the minutes that would have previously been filled with posting lists and streaming Firefly were filled with reading tweets. From the panic, to blaming oneself, to acceptance, here are my favorites.
Top Five Best Tweets when Netflix & WordPress Failed Us
1. WordPress & Netflix down at the same time? Digital armageddon!
2. NETFLIX IS DOWN!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS. I’M GOING TO STICK FORKS IN MY EYES.
3. WordPress and Netflix are being racist.
4. I love Netflix and its down! Its probably a technical thing frm their side and not my fault.
5. Apparently the Netflix servers have crashed so I can’t watch movies from my xbox right now. I guess I’m stuck watching midget porn.
It appears Netflix has recovered from it’s nutflux.