Editor’s Note: Please email us at tyrannosauruslists at gmail.com, or leave a comment below, if you have any bathrooms to add to this growing list! Pictures are preferable, but not required.
This list will undoubtedly keep growing, as I travel more in search of bizarre bathrooms. But for now, here are my top picks:
1. Drink a beer in a former public loo, under street level (London, England)
2. Enjoy a historic art deco (open-stall) loo for men (Berlin, Germany)
3. Use the egg-shaped pods (which speak to you!) (London, England)
4. Greet this character on the way to the head, after a traditional Czech meal (Prague, Czech Republic)
5. Be creeped-out by the see-through bathroom doors…until they fog up behind you (London, England)
Reader John’s photo of a roadside bathroom stall in Turkey (thanks, John, for the comment and link below!)